Cooling Tower Cleaning and Disinfection
Kemco’s cooling tower cleaning and disinfection programs provide for both equipment protection and health safety. Ensuring dependable and efficient equipment is key to less down time and increased water and energy savings.
OSHA recommends cooling tower cleanings as an effective means to reduce health-related risks from bacteria such as Legionella. Kemco provides documentation and certification as part of its portfolio of Legionella Risk Management programs. Providing a safe environment for both employees and the surrounding community will allow for reduced risk of illness from harmful aerosolized bacteria.
- Disinfect the systems before and after the process
- Manual cleaning with proper PPE & safety protocols
- Ensure dependability and efficiency of equipment
- Mitigate risk by killing harmful bacteria
- Provide cleaning protocols and certificate of completion