Please review our job qualifications below and if you are interested, and qualified, fill out the form on the page to the right.
We Are Looking For An Inside Salesperson!
Are you familiar with the principles of heating, water, and wastewater treatment, industrial capital equipment markets, and industrial services, and are you looking for a change?
If you or someone you know is looking to make a move, fill out our form and we will guarantee you our conversation will be confidential. We are hiring and want to talk with you or anyone you know that is qualified.
Kemco Systems is a recognized leader in water recycling, focused on designing and manufacturing energy and water conservation systems and equipment for different water applications. We are currently hiring an Engineering Manager experienced in developing, coaching and training a highly skilled team of engineers, while also utilizing lean business practices (Kaizen, 5S, PDCA, VSM). The Engineering Manager will oversee the safe design of quality equipment for complex client projects while staying on time and on budget.
- Build and lead a responsive engineering team to work with internal and external customers from the time of receipt of a customer order through delivery of equipment and final commissioning.
- Build a team-oriented culture of excellence by leveraging shared learnings, transparency and success recognition throughout the entire business.
- Develop and deploy equipment, components and design standards grounded in customer expectations and best practices.
- Provide continuous improvement to current equipment while staying abreast of new wastewater treatment technologies, design and processes. Support field inquiries on technical on operational concerns.
- Implement and drive lean business practices.
- Catalog the information within the company, organize it and replicate it.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Mastery of the principles of heat transfer, combustion and wastewater treatment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in progressive engineering roles, preferred experience with engineered-to-order products
- Desire to coach, lead, train and develop a highly skilled team