Please review our job qualifications below and if you are interested, and qualified, fill out the form on the page to the right.
Insides Sales Representative
Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Job Summary: We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Rep that can thrive in a capital
As an inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in supporting our Regional Sales Managers (RSM’s) and their sales efforts and overall help achieve our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making numerous calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and working with our RSM’s in closing sales.
Responsibilities: Be ethical and respectful to Kemco’s employees and customers. Perform advance discovery from customers in order to advocate energy, water and/or Wastewater solutions.
Identify, develop, and sell value-added, integrated offerings through multiple sales channels in related markets, consistent with the business plans, and target markets developed by the business center
Organize data, schedules, and Key Performance Indicators in CRM. Provide accurate sales forecasting to management. Meet or exceed sales budget and capital bookings targets.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales manager for further development and closure
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or Business (or related)
Experience in negotiating terms and conditions
Demonstrated ability to lead others in the relevant area
Familiarity with the principles of heating, water and wastewater treatment, industrial capital
equipment markets, and industrial services
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products and CRM
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Willingness and ability to travel 25%
Work Environment: Standard office environment, Industrial facilities, and manufacturing plants. Exposure to Wastewater. Loud environments exceeding 80 decibels. (Industrial pumps, compressors, and heater fans)