Please review our job qualifications below and if you are interested, and qualified, fill out the form on the page to the right.
Parts and Service Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Job Summary: Kemco is seeking professional, skilled individual for our Parts & Service Manager position in our Clearwater, Florida location.
The Parts & Service Manager will play a fundamental role in supporting our customer base and selling parts and service to meet their needs. This position will be responsible for the sales goals and efforts to achieve company revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making numerous of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and working with other departments in closing sales.
Responsibilities: Be ethical and respectful to Kemco’s employees and customers. Perform advance discovery from customers in order to advocate energy, water and/ or Wastewater solutions.
Identify, develop, and sell value-added, integrated offerings through multiple sales channels in related markets, consistent with the business plans, and target markets developed by the business center
Organize data, schedules and Key Performance Indicators in CRM. Provide accurate sales forecasting to management. Meet or exceed sales budget and aftermarket parts & service bookings targets.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Working with and training branch personnel in support of the aftermarket business.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business (or related)
- Experience in negotiating terms and conditions
- Demonstrated ability to lead others in the relevant area
- Familiarity with the principles of heating, water and wastewater treatment, and industrial services
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record