Kemco Systems is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to be a part of our team. You will work closely with the Marketing team to analyze strategies and develop new programs aimed at increasing sales and company growth. You will assist in shaping the upcoming marketing strategies and help ensure that customers know our brand. You will be responsible for strengthening and maintaining our online presence and growing our social media engagement. You are creative, innovative and a detail-orientated, problem-solver. You are flexible and willing to do what it takes to help our team thrive.
- Work with the marketing team to analyze current marketing strategies and develop new and improved marketing practices
- Write weekly social media and blog posts, as well as other writing jobs as assigned, including sales and marketing materials, direct-marketing emails and ad copy.
- Take part in the creation of new marketing programs and develop materials to support those programs
- Use customer data to determine changing customer demographics and suggest ideas for expanding our key demographic base
- Prepare press releases and announcements related to new product launches and other changes in the company
- Use Google Analytics to examine how our online marketing practices are working and make suggestions for changes based on findings
- Use Pardot and Salesforce to build and enhance our marketing campaigns
- Work with team to develop Sales materials for internal and external usage
- Update internal materials as needed
- Assist in the organizing of events, conferences, tradeshows and their traditional or digital campaigns
- BA/BS Marketing or related degree
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles
- Experience working with WordPress or similar platform
- Experience working with Salesforce and Pardot preferred
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Recommended: Proficiency in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO, MS Office, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe InDesign
Kemco Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kemco does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.