The key responsibility for this position is to develop, manage and lead sales activities for their respective region. All employees are responsible and accountable for understanding and practicing Kemco Company Values. (Safety, Judgement, Teamwork, Innovation, Passion, Respect and Integrity) All Employees are responsible and accountable for their own work quality and performance.
Lead and direct the overall sales operation with the responsibility for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the selected sales channel
Attain or exceed bookings/revenue targets while controlling sales expense within budget. Assure that cost of sales are well aligned to marketing objectives, working with the Business Center to develop and maintain a strategic sales plan
Direct strategy for retention of existing account base and development of new capital customers. Maintain personal customer contact with major customers and provide a positive direction for major accounts and prospects
- Be ethical and respectful to Kemco’s employees and customers.
- Perform advance discovery from customers in order to advocate energy, water and/ or wastewater solutions.
- Develop and present sales presentations.
- Negotiate Contracts in alignment with company policies.
- Develop and implement the strategy to meet the annual objectives. Provide feedback to marketing for competitive intel, case studies and market trends.
- Identify, develop, and sell value-added, integrated offerings through multiple sales channels in related markets, consistent with the business plans, and target markets developed by the business center.
- Conceptualize, develop, modify and execute system designs and proposals.
- Develop and manage departmental budgets and business plans for the largest and most complex projects.
- Ability to demonstrate financial returns on capital equipment investments to high level professionals.
- Organize data, schedules and Key Performance Indicators in CRM.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting to management.
- Meet or exceed sales budget and capital bookings targets.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science or Business (or related)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within a similar industry
- Experience in negotiating terms and conditions
- Demonstrated ability to lead others in the relevant area
- Familiarity with the principles of heating, water and wastewater treatment, industrial capital equipment markets, and industrial services
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Willingness and ability to travel 50%-75%
Travel 50%-75% in assigned territory. Overnight travel. Industrial facilities and manufacturing plants. Exposure to Waste Water. Loud environments exceeding 80 decibels. (Industrial pumps, compressors and heater fans)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
About Kemco: Kemco Systems designs and manufactures energy and water conservation systems and equipment for applications regarding Water Reuse/Recycle, Wastewater Treatment, Wastewater Filtration, Efficient Hot Water Heating, High Pressure Pumping, Wastewater Heat Recovery, Stack Heat Recovery, Chiller, Vapor/Steam Curing and Conditioning, and Total System Monitoring with turnkey solutions. Kemco’s knowledge and experience has provided over 5,000 systems worldwide to the laundry, food, ready mix concrete, textile and automotive industries.
Kemco is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work place.