Southwest Sales Region – This Person will be based in California and their territory will be focused on the Southwest region of the United States. Applicants may live anywhere in this region. Kemco will prefer someone who lives in California near a major airport.
The key responsibility for this position is to develop, manage and lead sales activities for the Southwest Region.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead and direct the overall sales operation with the responsibility for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the selected sales channel
- Coach direct reports (Future once territory grows beyond $3M/ year) on implementation of sales strategy and tactics to achieve Capital bookings goals
- Attain or exceed bookings/revenue targets while controlling sales expense within budget
- Assure that sales resources are well aligned to marketing objectives, working with the Business Center to develop and maintain a strategic sales plan
- Direct strategy for retention of existing account base and development of new capital customers
- Maintain personal customer contact with major customers and provide a positive direction for major accounts and prospects
- Identify, develop, and sell value-added, integrated offerings through multiple sales channels in related markets, consistent with the business plans, and target markets developed by the business center
- Conceptualize, develop, modify and execute corporate and/or organizational policies that may have a company-wide effect
- Develop and manage departmental budgets and business plans for the largest and most complex projects.
- Coach and manage staff, both managers and individual contributors, including hiring and termination decisions, performance evaluations, etc. (Future Direct Reports)
Qualification for the ideal candidate will include:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business (or related)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within a similar industry
- Experience in negotiating terms and conditions
- Demonstrated ability to lead others in the relevant area
- Familiarity with the principles of Heating, water and wastewater treatment, industrial capital equipment markets, and industrial services
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Willingness and ability to travel 50%-75%
About Kemco: Kemco Systems designs and manufactures energy and water conservation systems and equipment for applications regarding Water Reuse/Recycle, Wastewater Treatment, Wastewater Filtration, Efficient Hot Water Heating, High Pressure Pumping, Wastewater Heat Recovery, Stack Heat Recovery, Chiller, Vapor/Steam Curing and Conditioning, and Total System Monitoring with turnkey solutions. Kemco’s knowledge and experience has provided over 5,000 systems worldwide to the laundry, food, ready mix concrete, textile and automotive industries.
Kemco prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Kemco takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. EEO is The Law Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )