Please review our job qualifications below and if you are interested, and qualified, fill out the form on the page to the right.
Job Summary: Responsible for applications engineering to scope and price customer projects. Engineer will need to manage a large number of proposals of varying complexities.
- Evaluate field surveys from the Sales team. Work with Sales to ensure proper scope definition and develop appropriate solution(s). Prepare proposal with scope and pricing for submittal to customer.
- Review project costing and keep costing tools up to date. Continually improve in-house costing methods and tools.
- Request quotations and work with Supply Chain for sourcing and cost estimates for proposals
- Develop, review and correct drawings, including piping and instrumentation diagrams and/or process flow diagrams, for customer as needed.
- Effectively communicate design to drafting/designers for creation of customer drawings
- Support all internal clients in a responsive manner
- Continue to simplify and streamline component selections through updated design documentation
- Assist Sales team with presentations to customers as needed
- Provide assistance to engineering for piloting projects
- Complete lab work and water testing as needed for corrosivity analysis and bench testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required. Mechanical or Chemical preferred.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the principles of heat transfer, combustion, water and wastewater treatment
- Working knowledge of process equipment instrumentation and controls
- A minimum of two years’ experience in engineering roles with preference provided for an engineered-to-order environment
- Exceptional verbal/written and organizational skills
- Office Environment
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- May occasionally work in high temperatures on shop floor
- Noise level in work environment is typically quiet. When working on shop floor, noise level is increased.