Please review our job qualifications below and if you are interested, and qualified, fill out the form on the page to the right.
We Are Looking For An Inside Salesperson!
Are you familiar with the principles of heating, water, and wastewater treatment, industrial capital equipment markets, and industrial services, and are you looking for a change?
If you or someone you know is looking to make a move, fill out our form and we will guarantee you our conversation will be confidential. We are hiring and want to talk with you or anyone you know that is qualified.
If you are passionate, eager to be part of a team, are respectful to others, have integrity, think outside the box and has good judgment this position will be a great fit for you. Kemco Systems is a leader in design, operations, water conservation systems and equipment for different water applications.
We are looking for a Project Manager which will be responsible for the coordination and completion of delivering purpose-built equipment safely, on time and on budget. This person will oversee all aspects of project scheduling with direct input from engineering, supply chain, drafting and operations. The role also acts as the primary customer liaison and contracts administrator in concert with other departments including sales and service.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
*This role has no direct reports and will lead by influence and collaboration
- Responsible for managing 25-50 concurrent project builds from order receipt through shipment.
- Prepares reports for upper management and customers regarding status of projects and monthly shipment forecasts.
- Experienced in project management and purchasing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Manages a high flow of projects that are of low to moderate-high complexity level.
- Develops project schedules and ensure strict adherence to the timelines and quality expectations.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Collects and organizes all information related to project.
- Supports engineering efforts.
- Drives lean internal processes to optimize project delivery and quality.
- May occasionally visit customer sites for kickoff meetings and site coordination with contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent required.
- Working understanding of general engineering and manufacturing theories
- Familiarity with principles of heat transfer, combustion, and wastewater treatment
- PMP certification a plus
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- The noise level is usually quiet, however site or shop conditions may be quite loud