Please review our job qualifications below and if you are interested, and qualified, fill out the form on the page to the right.
We Are Looking For An Inside Salesperson!
Are you familiar with the principles of heating, water, and wastewater treatment, industrial capital equipment markets, and industrial services, and are you looking for a change?
If you or someone you know is looking to make a move, fill out our form and we will guarantee you our conversation will be confidential. We are hiring and want to talk with you or anyone you know that is qualified.
Regional Sales Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Responsible for supporting breakout sales growth and market share gain. The outside sales role will participate in the development of pricing, sales and channel strategies and actively build, promote and support a value selling approach to further expand margins. Critical co-workers include outside sales, applications engineering, system piloting, and marketing. Each RSM will have a defined territory referred to as their “region.” Each region will have targets that affect the outcome of the commissions.
Responsible to attain or exceed annual bookings/revenue targets while controlling sales expenses within budget. Assure that cost of sales is well aligned to marketing objectives, working with the VP of Sales to develop and maintain a strategic sales plan.
Develop and direct the strategy for retention of existing account base and development of new capital customers. Maintain personal customer contact with major customers and provide a positive direction for major accounts and prospects.
- Study and understand the products and features of Kemco System’s products. Be able to fully present, explain Kemco System’s full catalog of product offerings.
- To seek out potential customers, follow up on leads generated by the corporation, and qualify those customers or potential customers for application of Kemco Systems products and systems.
- Engage, train, and develop the sales and marketing team to deliver accelerated levels of growth and customer satisfaction.
- Survey the plants for data, layouts, and required information enough to allow Kemco to provide contracts/proposals for appropriate equipment and preliminary flow schematics and send this information to the Employer’s office.
- Present proposal to potential customers in a sales presentation explaining the benefits of the systems and follow up regularly on status.
- Close the sale of proposed equipment, collecting down payment, signed proposals/contracts.
- Provide Kemco with the final design and utility details on the order confirmation sheet.
- Maintain ongoing contact with all accounts.
- Prioritize quality sales facetime with customers and sales peers.
- Submit weekly travel plans, weekly detailed call reports with expense reports, and annual sales forecast with an accompanying plan for covering applicable markets within the designated territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or Business (or related)
- Experience in negotiating terms and conditions
- Demonstrated ability to lead others in the relevant area
- Familiarity with the principles of heating, water, and wastewater treatment, industrial capital equipment markets, and industrial services
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Willingness and ability to travel 50%
- Work Environment: Standard office environment, Industrial facilities, and manufacturing plants. Exposure to Wastewater. Loud environments exceeding 80 decibels. (Industrial pumps, compressors, and heater fans)