Please review our job qualifications below and if you are interested, and qualified, fill out the form on the page to the right.
Parts and Service Sales
Job Summary: This position will support the overall development and growth initiatives for Kemco’s Aftermarket business segment with a focus on spare, replacement and upgrade parts solutions.
Reports To: VP of Sales & Marketing
- Provide in-depth aftermarket parts sales support with a goal to exceed company aftermarket part sales orders and revenue targets.
- Research customer product requirements, competitive offerings, and product gaps to determine aftermarket growth potential and provide senior management with solid recommendations.
- Assists in creating go-to-market (pricing, channel, promotion) strategy focused on spare parts sales growth and assists in developing and implementing strategic marketing campaigns for aftermarket business solutions.
- Identify, implement and commercialize upgrades, retrofits and new equipment that can be developed internally through Product Development to improve aftermarket offerings.
- Assist customer service reps with the supply of customer requests for spare parts from receipt of customer inquiry through the sub-suppliers, completion of material manufacturing and delivery.
- Liaison with other departments for technical and procurement support to ensure understanding and supply of customers request for spare parts.
- Supports technical issue resolution. On occasion, as needed, traveling to customer sites to support issue resolution and/or back up Service Technician.
- Strong understanding of Kemco’s product lines and markets.
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems, including product interfaces and aftermarket applications.
- Firm understanding of MS Office and ERP programs.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Organized and efficient.
- Effective communication with customers and internal teams.
- 90% General office environment.
- 10% Field environments to include but not limited to various machinery spaces within the industries served.
- Basic understanding of supply chain processes.
- Can work independently and in a team structure.
- Excellent multitasking ability.