The Kemco steam heater provides a water heating method that is more efficient than live steam injection into the process water. Use of a shell and tube or submersible type design allows for trapping and passing condensate back to the boiler feedwater system, saving recovering the sensible heat energy in the water and reducing the required amount of make-up water and treatment chemicals. This aids in supplementing the efficient operation of the facility.
- Stainless Steel Tube Construction
- Modulating Steam Inlet Controls
- Effective Steam Trapping Systems
- Pneumatic or Electric Condensate Pumping Systems
- Process Fresh Water Heating
- Process Reuse Water Heating